Last Updated on 1 year by Rojgar samachar
Tube Investments of India Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | Senior Engineer Product Development | Diploma |
Company Name :- Tube Investments of India Ltd.
Founded in 1900, the INR 329 Billion Murugappa Group is one of India’s leading business conglomerates. The Group has 28 businesses including nine listed Companies traded in NSE & BSE. Headquartered in Chennai, the major Companies of the Group include Carborundum Universal Ltd., Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Ltd., Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd., Coromandel International Ltd., Coromandel Engineering Company Ltd., E.I.D. Parry (India) Ltd., Parry Agro Industries Ltd., Shanthi Gears Ltd., Tube Investments of India Ltd., TI Financial Holdings Ltd and Wendt (India) Ltd.
Position :- Senior Engineer Product Development
Qualification :- Diploma in Any Specialization
Experience :- 3 to 5 years
Job Location :- Chennai
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interacting with IO, business development team and suppliers regarding enquiries, drawings, quote, process and delivery details to submit total variable cost (TVC) for new RFQs
- .Reviewing the technical drawings and submitting feasibility study proposal to customer to finalize the order
- Productionizing the new products along with different departments including PPC and quality to meet customer Schedule on time.
- Establishing of identified vendors for all sub contracting operations and coordinating with vendor development / purchase department for rate finalization for post fine blanking operations
- Preparing, reviewing and controlling of BOM/routing in ERP, APQP, PPAP documents, PSW sign off and upload through wrench for all the approved documents
- Preparing concepts and designing for tools, jigs & fixtures, gauges & instruments and establishment of product and process.
- Proposal for VAVE with new ideas and implement the same at inhouse for the betterment of the customers and for internal cost savings.
- Responsible for engineering changes, prepare changes to engineering documents in line with customer requirements to implement ECN on time.
- Interface with customers for audits and part approval process
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Expertise in using CAD, CAE Tools & software like 3D modeling/Solid works.
- APQP & PPAP, GD&T, Failure Mode Effect analysis
- Manufacturing process design.
- Strong fundamentals of New product development
- Cost estimation
- Tool concept design and manufacturing
- Interpretation of customer drawing
- Feasibility study
- Quality Systems
- Process stage wise drawing preparation
- Candidate with an experience in Sheet Metal Components
- Candidates preferably from NTTF/GTTC
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.