Last Updated on 5 months by Rojgar samachar
Toshiba JSW Power Systems Recruitment 2022 | Machine Maintenance, Mechanical Engineer | Diploma/B.E./B.Tech | September 2022 |
Company Name:- Toshiba JSW Power Systems
Toshiba JSW Power Systems Private Limited is a Joint Venture between Toshiba Corporation, Japan (Toshiba) and JSW Group, India (JSW) was initially incorporated to manufacture and market super-critical Steam turbines and Generators for Thermal Power Plants in India. It was established in September 2008, and started its commercial operation in January 2011. It has been merged with Toshiba Thermal & Hydro Power Systems Company, a division of Toshiba India Private Limited to broaden the gamut from Manufacturing to One-stop Solution for Engineering, Manufacturing, Procurement, Construction and Services (EMPCS) of Thermal Power Plant.
Toshiba JSW Power Systems Recruitment 2022
The facility is located at Manali, about 18 kilometers north of central Chennai, Tamil Nadu with a ground area of approximately 400,000 square meters. Toshiba JSW will manufacture and market mid- to large-sized steam turbines and generators ranging from 500-megawatts (MW) to 1,000MW, for highly efficient super-critical thermal power plants in India. Toshiba€™s power equipment production facility (Keihin Product Operations), in Yokohama, Japan, is supporting Toshiba JSW in ramping up manufacturing and in working toward establishing an independent production scale of 3,000MW a year by 2014.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
Position:- Machine Maintenance, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:- 4 – 8 years
Job Location:- Not Disclosed
Candidate should have hands on experience in maintaining (Mechanical Maintenance) CNC machines like HMC, VMC, VTL, HBM, Hydraulic Press Machines.
- Candidate should have experience in preparation of Preventive Measures, Checklist and Schedule Preparation.
- Candidate should have experience in GE FANUC PLC, TOSNUC CNC,Allen bradly, Mitsubhishi, Siemens.
- Basic electrical knowledge, Fanuc control.
- Candidate must be able to identify the Problem, Diagnosis the problem, and provide solution in-order to reduce the down time.
- Candidate should have knowledge in ISO 14001, ISO9001, Kaizen, AutoCAD, MS Office.
- Good Communicational skill with cross functional team.
Perks and Benefits
- Transport and Canteen
- Group Mediclaim for self and Family
- If interested, Please share your updated profile to email@example.com at the earliest.
- Contact Number – Mr. Samuel – 8610406997 (reach us before 7.30pm)
Apply Link:- Click here
Company Website:- Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.