Last Updated on 5 months by Rojgar samachar
Tata BlueScope Steel Limited Recruitment 2022 | Fitter,Machinist,Electrician | ITI | September 2022 |
Company Name :- Tata BlueScope Steel Limited (TBSPL)
Tata BlueScope Steel Limited (TBSPL) is a 50:50 joint venture between Tata Steel and BlueScope Steel (Australia) operating in the field of coated steel, steel building solutions and related building products which are characterised by their durability, resilience, sustainability and corrosion resistance.
Tata BlueScope Steel Limited Recruitment 2022
TBSPL has a pan SAARC presence with sales in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Maldives, serviced by a midstream manufacturing plant in Jamshedpur with further downstream plants in Bhiwadi, Pune, Chennai and Sri Lanka and External Processing Agents at Adityapur and Khed. TBSPL functions through its 4 businesses and subsidiary company.
Positions :- Fitter,Machinist,Electrician
Job Location :- Chennai
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Qualification & Experience :-
- Must: 2-Years NCVT- ITI (Fitter, Machinist, Electrician)
- 2-3 Year Preferable of Roll forming / Sheet Metal industry.
Key Functional Responsibilities:
- Working at shop floor in Operations.
- Operate all equipment’s, machineries
- Health maintenance of machine/ equipment’s, carrying out routine maintenance
- Gaining a thorough knowledge of a wide range of factory machinery and how it works
- Shift work, including nights and weekends, may be required, especially when manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation
- Ensure the machines are regularly checked and cleaned
- Monitor and control the machine performance and settings
- Check the output of the machines and identify any issues.
- Keep an updated database on all the machines information, defective units, and final products.
- Maintain a log of the activity, filling up inspection check sheets, identification, and traceability of output products
- Experience in sheet metal industry.
- Basic Knowledge of roll forming process
- Excellent knowledge of safety methods and hazard regulations.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operations, Basic Knowledge of SOPs, JSA, HIRA, Hazards, Operational Controls.
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Hands on experience with machine operating and production lines, Learning how to operate different machines and processes involved with the production
- Ability to read manuals, blueprints, handbooks & instructions
- Good physical stamina and keen attention to detail. Multitasking
- Housekeeping and sanitation of world center, 5-S, KAIZEN
- Able to follow instructions and production schedules, Learn on the job regarding the best practices in the industry.
- Ability to understand uses of measuring tools & equipment’s, data entries in computer excel log books, Inspection methods.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Company Website :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.