Last Updated on 7 months by Rojgar samachar
Stove Kraft Limited Walk In Interview 2022 | Quality Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | July 2022 |
Company Name :- Stove Kraft Limited
Stove Kraft Limited Walk In Interview 2022
About US :- Stove Kraft Limited (ISO 9001:2008 certified) is the largest limited company in the kitchen appliance industry. Over the years, we have evolved as an organization, creating masterpieces that seamlessly blend sophistication and aesthetics with technology to make even dull household chores in the kitchen a pleasurable experience. Our flagship brands, Pigeon and Gilma, each have a unique customer
proposition and different go-to-market strategies, and are present across the country. With both our brands, we offer premium kitchen solutions through our wide range of products including pressure cookers, non-stick cookware, gas and induction cooktops, mixer grinders, chimneys and hobs among others. We are committed to individual safety as well as social welfare and provide equal employment opportunities. Currently our human capital consists of over 4,000 dedicated employees.
Stove Kraft Limited Walk In Interview
Job Role :- Quality Engineer
Job Location :- Bangalore/Bengaluru (Harohalli)
Salary :- ₹ 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 4 Years
• Supplier quality assurance (SQA)and Process Quality assurance.
• 5S, 7QC tools, 8D Problem solving, SPC, SQC, QMS, Kai-Zen, Poke-Yoke, FIFO.
• Knowledge of Quality Core Tools.
• Conducting the internal & Supplier Quality audits.
• Corrective action & Preventive action (CAPA) implementation.
• Line rejection Root cause analysis (RCA).
• First piece setup approval.
• Process sheet, Quality Plan Preparation.
• Incoming, Process & Final Inspection.
• Involved in Design, Development, Drafting & making bill of material, costings of various components.
• Process analysis knowledge and continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen, SPC and lean methods etc.
• ISO 9001:2015 certification and implementation knowledge.
• Support production in meeting output and reliability through technical service in resolving quality issue.
• Man power handling and training skill to achieve the Zero complaints.
Walk In Interview Details :-
• Date : 08th – 13th July 2022
• Time : 09:30 AM – 05:30 PM
• Venue : Stove Kraft Ltd., No 81, Medamaranahalli, Harohalli Industrial Area Kanakapura Taluk, Ramanagara District – 562112
• Contact : Swetha
For More Details :- Click Here
Company Website :- Click here