Last Updated on 1 year by Rojgar samachar
Punjab Renewable Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | ITI Electrician |
Company Name :- Punjab Renewable Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Punjab Renewable Energy Systems Private Limited (PRESPL), is the Leading Indigenous’ Indian entrepreneur-cum-contributor in Biomass Supply Chain Management, in India, since 2011. PRESPL has served the farmers and the industry with amicable Bio-Energy and Biomass solutions through acceptable business models; while enabling the villagers to gain entrepreneurial acumen, and PRESPL has spearheaded the Biomass Sphere by contributing to Policy Making, Technology Enhancements and has also taken up intricate and detailed Biomass Assessment Studies, across the spectrum of India and some abroad; to enable an accurate understanding of the varied trends in biomass availability, it’s consumption pattern; while also identifying potential locations on basis of analysis of both secondary and primary levels data. Journey of PRESPL till date has been through the following timelines:
Position :- ITI Electrician
Qualification :- ITI
Experience :- 2 – 5 years
Job Location :- Solapur
Salary :- Rs. 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Job Description :-
- Support the running of the Unit by resolving breakdowns and by delivering maintenance.
- To drive improvement across the site in terms of new machinery maintenance, hygiene, quality, and performance.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA):
- Responsible for all reactive and proactive maintenance work, whilst making sure it is carried out to the highest possible standards across the whole of the site.
- Expected to carry out all maintenance across the plant, in both a low care and high care environment
- Attend to breakdowns onsite ensuring that there is always a rapid response, and that plant equipment and machinery breakdown time is minimized. Always endeavour to reduce downtime of site plant and machinery.
- Carry out period maintenance repairs to plant and equipment during production, effectively and efficiently, either alone and/or as part of a team.
- To carry out PPM onsite whilst always ensuring that there is a pro-active approach to planned maintenance and a high PPM output.
- Deliver on plant uptime and maintenance KPIs through planned, preventative & predictive maintenance.
- Deliver improvement work on machinery and site improvement work.
- Ensure Engineering time is managed effectively and that that there is low Engineering down-time; and Improve OEE. H&S, Food Safety, and GMP
- Maintaining tools and equipment, so that they are in a safe working condition; as well as making sure that the workshop and plant rooms are safe environments at all times.
- Always adhere to technical procedures and Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP).
- Work in a clean and orderly manner in compliance with the Companys Hygiene Code of Practice COVID-19 working guidelines; and Ensure all Health and Safety standards are met; and that all equipment complies with Company and legal standards.
- Maintain daily Engineering report log; Assist with stores organization /stock control.
- Ensure work orders are completed, work permit, safely audits on time.
- Liaise effectively with external contractors.
- Represent the plant manager for operation and HO Engineering design department in production meetings and contribute to effective communication within the Engineering team & site team.
- Make sure that there is good reporting and communication channels in place with plant manager.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with Plant Managers
- Give Daily Feedback to all concerned appointments including on PRESPL Operations WhatsApp Group.
- Ensure secrecy of database, technological initiatives, and business plans of the Company
- Monitor HSSE / EHS standards of Project Sites in consultation with Sites in Charge and as per Company Policy.
Mail Id : email@example.com
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.