Last Updated on 12 months by Rojgar samachar
Megha Engineering And Infrastructure Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | WSP Engineer/ Sr Engineer | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | February 2022 |
Company Name :- Megha Engineering And Infrastructure Ltd.
Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Limited (MEIL) is a major infrastructure company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company was established in 1989 as a small fabrication unit. In due course of time, the unit made a name for itself in the manufacturing and engineering sector. With the advent of the new millennium, MEIL hadstarted taking up minor irrigation and drinking water projects in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. This forward integration move helped the company to emerge as a leading player in the infrastructure industry. In recent years, MEIL has employed its strengths in infra sectors like irrigation, water management, hydrocarbons, power, renewable energy, transportation, industrial infrastructure, etc.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
Position :- WSP Engineer/Sr Engineer
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 10 Years
Job Location :- PAN India
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Should have Experience in Electrical / Mechanical Installations of Water Supply/ WTP / Irrigation Projects
- Should have Exposure in Intake Wells, Pump House, WTP CWS Pump house, IBPS Pump House.
- He Should have Exposure on Execution/ Erection, Commissioning and O&M Works related to Water Supply/Irrigation Works.
- He will be responsible for Commissioning of Schemes & coordinating with clients & Consultants and report to HO on progress of the project.
- Should have Plant & Machinery Experience related to Water Supply/Irrigation Projects Machinery
- Should have exposure on Vehicles servicing & arrange spares for repairs/breakdowns.
- Fleet management in lieu with diesel consumption & vehicle performance
- Experience/ Exposure in procurement/ Repairs & Maintenance/ Disposal of
Earth Moving Equipment’s- Excavators, Loaders, Graders, Bulldozers, Loading Shovels, JCBs
Construction Vehicles- Dumpers, Tippers, Trailers, Material.Handling Equipment- Cranes
Construction Equipment’s- TBM, Concrete Mixers, Compactors, Heavy Duty Pumps, Batching plants, etc.
- Repairs and maintenance of hydraulic equipment’s.
Share Profile :-
Interested candidates can share their updated profile along with the below details to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Total Experience-
- Preset Company-
- Project Location-
- Educational Qualification-
- Present CTC-
- Expected CTC-
- Notice Period-
- Native Place-
- Preferred Location-
- Interested for relocation – Yes/No
For More details :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.