Last Updated on 1 year by Rojgar samachar
DeliverHealth Solutions India Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2022 | Product Support Specialist / Application Support | High School Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree |
Company Name :- DeliverHealth Solutions India Pvt Ltd
With strong ties to our Nuance roots, and recent acquisitions of Duet Health and Mist Corporation, DeliverHealth is boldly building an innovative path forward for clinicians, administrators, and patients. We’re not just imagining a world where physicians spend less time documenting and more time with patients. We’re not just imagining a world where EHRs are simpler and workflows are more effective. We’re not just imagining a world where patients are empowered to manage their health from their smartphones. We are building it.
Position :- Product Support Specialist / Application Support
- High School Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree (IT /CS/related discipline)
- Microsoft/ITIL certification or equivalent preferred
Experience :- 2 to 5 year(s) of experience
Job Location :- Bangalore/Bengaluru
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description :-
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor, manage, and document all actions and solutions into a DeliverHealth ticketing system.
- Responsible for scheduled installation cases.
- Responsible for monitoring phone queue and creating a ticket for every call answered
- Responsible for monitoring ticketing system and processing submitted emails to that system
- Process, resolve, and if needed escalate assigned cases, incoming calls, and incoming email tickets.
- Responsible for being available within MLS Support call center queues at all times. Management approval is required for working on projects or other assigned tasks that require Auxing out of phone queues.
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining organizational requirements for ticket quality and time utilization.
- Work collaboratively with appropriate technical support and cross-functional team members.
- Monitor, manage, and support a variety of application platforms and systems.
- Document and utilize solutions through use of a DeliverHealth knowledge base, white papers, training sessions and other available educational tools.
- Responsible for completing all classes and training required via the DeliverHealth Talent Management System within the required time frame for ongoing employee development.
- Responsible for operational support on a 24/7/365 basis with ability to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays required as all shifts are required to be covered 24/7 including changing shifts.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
- Effective, strong and professional written and verbal communications skills, strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, dependable and punctual, positive attitude and works well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service skills, and ability to interface with customers and our remote-based employees and contractors
- Detail oriented, understands and works well with standards and processes that vary between many accounts.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize requests with ability to learn quickly in our fast paced environment.
Must be proficient and have strong problems solving skills in the below:
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012 and later versions including active Directory
- Basic networking and Networking Topology
- Remote desktop support
- Online Collaboration Tools
- Printer setup and configuration
A basic understanding of the below is helpful:
- HL7 and Interface Engines
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.