Last Updated on 1 year by Rojgar samachar
APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Assistant | Bachelor’s Degree | 670 Posts | Last Date: 19th January 2022 |
Brief Information :- APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 : The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Assistant The educational qualification should be Bachelor’s Degree There are 670 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 19 January 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States. On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
OrganisationName :- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Position :- Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Assistant
No. Of Post :- 670
|S.No.||Name of the District||No. of Posts|
- The candidates Must hold Bachelor’s Degree
- One should pass Computer Proficiency Test conducted by District Collector. (To those who will be shortlisted before appointment ).
Experience :- Freshers/ Experienced
Age Limit :-
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2021, as per G.O.Ms.No.105, GA (Ser-A) Dept., Dt.27.09.2021. N.B.: No person shall be eligible if less than 18 years and is more than 42 years.
- SC, ST, BCs and EWS – 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons – 10 Years
- Ex-Service men – 3 Years
Salary :- Rs.16,400/- to 49,870/-
Job Location :- Andhra Pradesh
Selection Process :-
- Based on merit in written examination, the candidates will be shortlisted by District Selection Committee for admitting to Computer Proficiency Test.
Application Fee :-
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee.
- However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only. SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
Mode Of Payment Of Fee:
- Paid online using payment gateway using net banking/ credit card / debit card.
How to Apply :- All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on the official website of APPSC on or before 19th January 2022 See More Details official The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.