Last Updated on 2 years by Rojgar samachar
TVS Recruitment 2021 | Sales Trainee | Any Graduate |
Company Name :- TVS
The company was born in 1911, thanks to the ambitious dreams of the founding father, T V Sundaram Iyengar, who refused to settle managing smaller businesses like bus fleet operations or vehicle servicing. He wanted to build a business that would create a family of like-minded individuals pursuing only the best in quality and standards. And he made his dreams a reality. The success of the TVS group is rooted in their founder’s personal belief system – a commitment to the values of trust and customer service. Although the company is named after the founder, the letters TVS have always stood for Trust, Value, and Service within the company.
Position :- Sales Trainee
Qualification :- Any Graduate
Experience :- 0 – 1 years
Job Location :- Ernakulam, Malappuram, Kollam/Quilon, Kottayam, Alleppey/Alappuzha, Thrissur/Trichur, Calicut/Kozhikode, Trivandrum/Thiruvananthapuram
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Completes Customer Records (CDIF) promptly and accurately.
- Provides excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify needs, resolving customer concerns, and selling additional services when appropriate.
- Improve SSI, RDI, or any other customer satisfaction related scores
- Builds customer loyalty and promotes the dealership’s brand image.
- Is accurate and timely in completing paperwork and assigned tasks.
- Sells accessories, Insurance, and Finance products.
- Delivers vehicles to customers in a positive and memorable way.
- Effectively prospects by phone, mail, e-mail, and face-to-face to meet prospect generation targets.
- Identifies repeat customers and treats them accordingly.
- Contacts previous customers, especially those who are ending their finance tenure, about new product arrivals.
- Notifies prospects of upcoming special programs and promotions.
- Calculates and tracks the progress of sales and prospect goals and sales deals.
- Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change.
- Maintains composure and courtesy in dealing with customers and fellow employees.
- Ensures that work is completed on time and as required
- Acts quickly to implement plans; organizes work efficiently; follows up
to ensure successful implementation.
- Identifies and supports opportunities for methods/process improvement (for example, monitoring inventory levels and tracking showroom traffic).
- Identifies ways to improve operations and customer service.
- Maintains an effective customer contact system that encourages new, repeat, and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Reference existing manuals, publications, and other written documents to obtain needed information.
- Keeps up-to-date on Mahindra products and competitor products.
- Meets or exceeds monthly income and sales goals.
- Maximizes recommendation sales
- Tracks competition performance for his assigned territory
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.