Last Updated on 11 months by Rojgar samachar
Tofflon (India) Private Limited. Walk-in-interview Recruitment 2022 | Service Engineer | Bachelor Degree /Diploma/ B.Tech/B.E. |
Company Name :- Tofflon (India) Private Limited.
Tofflon (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of Shanghai Tofflon Science and Technology Co., Ltd, Shanghai, China. Having a registered office at #44, 100 feet road, 4th Phase, JP Nagar, Bangalore560078. We have a significant presence in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies across India.
Our consistent efforts have developed strong business bonding with more than 100 clients. Our vigorous business expansions lead us towards successful diversification in various segments of the pharmaceutical industry like formulation, API & Injectable & Biotechnology division, etc
Position :- Service Engineer
- A Bachelor Degree or above in Engineering ( Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics)
Diploma in Engineering ( Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in renowned Pharmaceutical equipment manufacturing companies, or consultant companies.
Job Location :- Dehradun, Bhiwadi, Delhi / NCR
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
he objective is to provide the installation, validation, and commissioning for existing or new machines. Provide support to our customers through physical or other sources of media.
Major Account abilities:
- Monitor machine performance and develop preventive maintenance measures.
- Responsible for maintenance during and after the warranty period of the equipment.
- Responsible for on-site installation, commissioning, acceptance, and verification of equipment;
- Conducting quality assurance and safety checks on the equipment.
- Delivering demonstrations to ensure that customers are educated on safe and effective equipment use.
- Diagnose the technical failures and determine proper solutions to customers.
- Providing recommendations to customers about new features and product improvements.
- Monitoring inventory and reordering materials when needed.
- Support and train customers on the product solutions that have been purchased.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits.
- Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions
- Submit detailed service reports at the completion of every service visit. The report must summarize/obtain the key point of the new requirements/customer feedback/suggestions on the design/manufacturing/service of Tofflon products, which supports continuous product improvement.
- Adhere to learn new technologies/improvements in the existing products.
- Possesses openness to new challenges
- Can adapt to frequent or even overseas business trips
- Have strong adaptability, sense of responsibility, enthusiasm for people, and good teamwork spirit
- Willingness to go beyond the challenges and meet the deadlines
- Possesses good communication skills
- Should have the ability to analyze the shortfalls
- Should be service-oriented
More Details :- Click here
Notification :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.