Last Updated on 11 months by Rojgar samachar
Tata Steel Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Junior Engineer Trainee (JET) | Diploma | Last Date : 26 March 2022 |
Company Name :- Tata Steel
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
Company Website :- www.tatasteel.com
Positions :- Junior Engineer Trainee (JET)
Job Location :- Jharkhand
- The candidates undergoing training will be paid a stipend of 15,047/- per month during their training period. Free hostel accommodation with food (at subsidized rates) will be provided to the eligible candidates, during the period of training only.
- 3/4 Years full time Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgy/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mining /Ceramics/Chemical/Power engineering) recognized by AICTE/UGC OR
- Diploma in Electronics / Mechatronics from RD Tata Technical Education Centre, Jamshedpur OR
- Diploma in Electronics / Mechatronics from J N Tata Technical Education Centre, Gopalpur OR
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics / Mechatronics from Tata Steel Technical Institute, Burma mines.
- Minimum 60% (aggregate) general male, 55% for general female, 55% transgender and 50% for SC/ST (2022 Batch Only).
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- For All General Candidates : Should have been born between March 1st, 1997 and July 31st, 2005 (both days inclusive) For SC/ST/Transgender Candidates: Should have been born between March 1st, 1994 and July 31st, 2005 (both days inclusive)
- On successful completion of training, the selected candidates will be considered for placement in any location of Tata Steel Ltd. or any of its Group Companies or subsidiary companies.
Registration with BOPT :-
- Selected candidates will be registered with the Board of Practical Training (Eastern Region) for one year under the Apprentice (Amendment) Act, 1973 subject to their eligibility.
Domicile :- Jharkhand
- Visit the website www.capabilitydevelopment.org for the sample questions and the Test Construct of the JET examination 2022 which is uploaded on the website.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 19 March 2022
- Closing Date : 26 March 2022
- Admit Card Download : 08 April 2022
- Online Examination : 15 April 2022
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 26 March 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Registration Link :- Click Here
After Registration, Apply Online :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.