Last Updated on 1 year by Rojgar samachar
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Bancassurance Officer | Graduate or Post Graduates |
Company Name :- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
Bank of India and Union Bank of India, two leading Public Sector Banks in India and the Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company Limited, a leading Japanese Company in the Life Insurance market, have floated a Joint Venture Company, “Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co. Ltd.” for undertaking Life Insurance Business in India The Company, has been incorporated / registered with the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra on 25th September, 2007. The Company has been issued the license for undertaking life insurance business in India by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) on 26th December 2008. The Company has best insurance, IT, finance and investment resources to ensure that it soon earns a prominent position in insurance sector. T
Position :- Bancassurance Officer
Qualification :- Graduate or post graduates
Experience :- 0 – 4 years
Job Location :- Bangalore/Bengaluru
Salary :- Rs. 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Job Description :-
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieving and exceeding new business targets (new business as well as renewals) through the assigned partner bank branches.
- Ensure sales & service support within the cluster assigned viz. closing sales calls, aiding in completion of documentation, facilitating pre-insurance medical examination, scrutiny of the proposal papers so as to minimize the turnaround time in policy issuance
- Facilitating renewal premium collections and customer service.
- Sales Management – Keeping records of daily activities, leads generated and closed, and special programs such as Bima Bazaars, branch meetings
- Ensuring that SUDs brand and its products get continually promoted
- Promoting the brand image of the Company and implementing all initiatives of the Company related to brand building exercises, as well as maintaining excellent relationship with the bank personnel
- Arranging exhibitions, customer meets, cluster meets etc. in consultation with the supervising officials
- Providing daily MIS/ daily report of performance to ones supervising officials.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Communication – Local Language proficiency with working knowledge of English
- Interpersonal skills, Relationship Management
- Graduate or post graduates
Perks and Benefits
- Salary upto 2.8 lacs attractive Incentives Mediclaim Benefits group Term Life Coverage
- Role Branch Sales Executive Industry Type Insurance Functional Area Sales & Business Development Employment Type Role Category Enterprise & B2B Sales
More Details :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.