Last Updated on 4 months by Rojgar samachar
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 | B.Sc/BCA/Diploma | 990 Posts | Last Date: 18 October 2022 |
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment
About SSC: The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).The Administrative Reforms Commission (ARC), in its Report on Personnel Administration, drew attention to the fact that bulk of the staff of the Government at the Centre and in the States belonged to Class III and Class IV categories.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022
Organisation Name:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Position:- Scientific Assistant
No. Of Post:- 990
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent
- The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale. NOTE-II: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination. NOTE-III: The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects
Age limit (As on closing date 18-10-2022):-
- Not exceeding 30 years as on 18-10-2022. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 19-10-1992 and not later than 17-10-2004.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PwBD (Unreserved) – 10 Years
Salary:- Scientific Assistant – Level 6
Job Location:- Across India
Selection Process SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022:-
- The Commission will conduct a Computer Based Examination comprising 200 questions carrying 200 marks for two hours duration. The question paper would have two parts, Part-I and Part-II as detailed below:
|Papers||Subject||No. of questions||Duration &
|(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning
(ii) Quantitative Aptitude
(iii) English language & Comprehension
(iv) General Awareness
|Physics / Computer Science &
Information Technology /
Electronics & Telecommunication
- The candidates will be required to attempt both Part-I and Part-II of the examination. Part-II of examination will be on the basis of subject opted in the online application form. In other words, the candidates opting for Physics will be required to attempt Physics paper, the candidates opting for Computer Science & IT will be required to attempt Computer Science & IT paper and the candidates opting for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering will be required to attempt Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering paper in Part-II, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- The examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for questions of English Language & Comprehensions. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the examination. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Application Fee SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment : –
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment : –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 18 October 2022.
Note:- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More details:- Click here
Apply Link:- Click here
Official Website:- Click here
- Dates for submission of online applications – 30-09-2022 to 18-10-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications – 18-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan – 19-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment – 20-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) – 20-10-2022
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment – 25-10-2022 ( upto 23:00)
- Tentative Schedule of Computer Based Examination (CBE) – December, 2022
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.