Last Updated on 12 months by Rojgar samachar
SPMCIL Recruitment 2022 for Welfare Officer, Supervisor | Diploma/ Degree/ Master’s Degree | 6 Posts | Last Date: 11 March 2022
Organisation Name :- Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
SPMCIL Recruitment :
Security Paper Mill, Narmadapuram (M.P.) is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a schedule “A” Miniratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Organization, wholly owned by Government of India, incorporated on 13.01.2006 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing/printing security documents, currency and bank notes, non-judicial stamp papers, minting of coins, postage stamps, etc.
SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance with its Registered and Corporate Office at Jawahar Vyapar Bhavan, Janpath, New Delhi. It has four Minting Units at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida, four Currency/Security Printing Presses at Nashik, Dewas and Hyderabad besides a high quality Paper manufacturing Mill at Narmadapuram.
Position / No. Of Post :- 06
- Welfare Officer : 1 post
- Supervisor (Store) : 3 post
- Supervisor (Environment) : 1 post
- Junior Hindi Translator : 1 post
- Possesses a full time degree of a University recognized by the State Government in this behalf
- Has obtained a full time Degree or full time Diploma in Social Science from any institution recognized by the State Government in this behalf
- Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority or the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached
- 1st class full time diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution. Higher qualification i.e. 1st class B.Tech./B.E./B.sc.(Engg.) in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical will also be considered.
- 1st Class full time diploma in Environmental engineering.
- Higher qualification i.e. 1st class B.Tech./B.E./B.sc.(Engg.) in Environment will also be considered.
Junior Hindi Translator:
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation level (i.e. Hindi in case the Candidate is Post-graduate in English and vice versa) AND
- One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
i. Knowledge of Sanskrit and/or any other modern Indian language.
ii. Proficiency in working on computers in Hindi language.
Experience :- Freshers/ Experienced
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022):- 18 to 30 Years
- Welfare Officer : Rs.29,740 – 1,03,000/ month
- Supervisor (Store) : Rs.27,600 – 95,910/ month
- Supervisor (Environment) : Rs.27,600 – 95,910/ month
- Junior Hindi Translator : Rs.27,600 – 95,910/ month
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Selection Process :-
- Selection for the posts Sr. No. 1 to 4 will be done only through online examination which will be of objective type and will consist of following components:-
Application Fee :-
- The application fee is Rs.600 for UR, EWS & OBC categories
- The application fee should be paid online.
- However, Intimation charges Rs.200 is to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD categor
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 15 March 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here (Link activates from 16.02.2022).
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.