Last Updated on 9 months by Rojgar samachar
RRCAT Recruitment 2022 for Scientific Assistant, Technician, | B. Sc. /Diploma/ITI/12th/ | 50 Posts | Last Date: 06 June 2022 |
RRCAT Recruitment : Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology is a unit of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, engaged in R & D in non-nuclear front line research areas of Lasers, Particle Accelerators & related technologies. RRCAT was established by the Department of Atomic Energy, India to expand the activities carried out at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, in two frontline areas of science and technology namely Lasers and Accelerators.On February 19, 1984 the President of India, Gyani Zail Singh, laid the foundation stone of the centre. Construction of laboratories and houses began in May 1984.In June 1986, the first batch of scientists from BARC, Mumbai, moved to RRCAT and scientific activities were started.Since then, the centre has rapidly grown into a premier institute for research and development in lasers, accelerators and their applications.The RRCAT campus is spread over a 760 hectare picturesque site on the outskirts of Indore city. The campus encompasses laboratories, staff housing colony and other basic amenities like school, sports facilities, shopping complex, gardens etc.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
Organisation Name :- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology ( RRCAT)
Position / No. Of Post :- 50
- Scientific Assistant/C – 05 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B – 24 Posts
- Technician/C – 09 Posts
- Technician/B – 12 Posts
Qualification / Experience :-
- Diploma in relevant discipline / engineering with an aggregate of 60% marks.
- Minimum 04 years relevant experience.
Scientific Assistant/B: Diploma in relevant engineering (3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC) with an aggregate of 60% marks.
- Sc. In Biological Science (with Botany/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry as one of the subject) with 60% marks
- Full time Bachelor of Science (Hons/3years) degree in Biotechnology/Zoology/Life sciences/Microbiology/Biochemistry as major subject with minimum 60% marks.
- SSC (with Science and Maths) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS ITI trade certificate in relevant trade. Minimum 04 years experience.
- SSC (with Science and Maths) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Electrical trade
Age Limit :-
- Scientific Assistant/C: 18 to 30 years
- Scientific Assistant/B: 18 to 30 / 33 years
- Technician/C: 18 to 30 years
- Technician/B: 18 to 25 years
- Scientific Assistant/C: Level-7 of Pay Matrix, Initial Pay : 44900/- plus other allowances as admissible
- Scientific Assistant/B: Level-6 of Pay Matrix, Initial Pay : 35400/- plus other allowances as admissible
- Technician/C: Level-4 of Pay Matrix, Initial Pay : 25500/- plus other allowances as admissible
- Technician/B: Level-3 of Pay Matrix, Initial Pay : 21700/- plus other allowances as admissible
Job Location :- Indore (M.P)
RRCAT Recruitment Selection Process :-
- Written Examination (Objective Multiple Type Questions)
- Trade / Skills Test
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply RRCAT Recruitment 2022 :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 06 June 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.