Last Updated on 11 months by Rojgar samachar
RailTel Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2022 for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma | 103 Posts | Last Date: 04 April 2022 |
RailTel Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment :
RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. is a “Miniratna” (public sector) enterprise of Government of India focusing on providing broadband and VPN services. RailTel was formed in September 2000 with the objective of creating nationwide broadband, telecom and multimedia network, to modernise train control operation and safety system of Indian Railways.
RailTel’s network passes through around 5,000 stations across the country, covering all major commercial centres. It was initially solely dependent on the Department of Telecom (now BSNL) for their control and administrative communication circuits.
Organisation Name :- RailTel Corporation of India Ltd
Position :- Graduate/Diploma Apprentice
No. Of Post :- 103
Full time Regular Four Years Graduation in Engineering / Technology /Full Time Regular Three Years Diploma in Engineering / Technology (from Colleges approved by AICTE) with aggregate 60% marks in stream / branch of Electronics & or Telecommunication; or Computer Science & Engineering or Civil Engineering or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or any other of branches where Electronics is one of the main branches, like Electronics & Instrumentation
- Passed Sections A and B of Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineering (India) in above-mentioned relevant branches of engineering OR Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers.
- No Engineering Graduate or Diploma Holder who has undergone/possessing training or job /work experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of any of these qualifications
- Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
Candidates who have obtained their qualification through the distance learning/part-time mode are NOT eligible to apply.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- 18 to 27 years (Relaxation as per govt rules)
- Rs. 14,000/- for Graduate engineers
- Rs. 12,000/- for Diploma engineers
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
On receipt of online application through portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in a merit list will be prepared on regional/state/location wise and preference will be given to the Government Institution pass-outs.
- From the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in interview.
- Selection will be purely through Interview, out of the shortlisted candidates.
Only those candidates who are medically fit according to Corporation’s norms will be considered.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates should required to register on BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in along with required documents on or before 04 April 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click he
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.