Last Updated on 11 months by Rojgar samachar
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2022 for Technician/Junior Clerk cum Typist | 10th/12th/ ITI | 10 Posts | Last Date: 21 March 2022
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment :
The foundation stone of Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala was laid down by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Late Shri Rajiv Gandhi on 17.08.1985. The objective of this project was to enhance the production capacity of passenger coaches for the ever increasing demand of Indian Railways (IR) and to generate employment opportunities for the youth of Punjab. The project was sanctioned at an initial cost of Rs. 423 Crs. in 1985, however expansion projects had been taken up later. The production at RCF commenced on 19.09.1987 i.e. just after two years from the inception of the project and the first coach was rolled out on 31.03.1988. RCF started manufacturing ICF design coaches made of corten steel, however after transfer of technology from Linke Hofmann Busch (LHB) of Germany in 1998, it started manufacturing modern stainless steel coaches having speed potential upto 160 kmph. These are extensively being used in premium trains like, Rajdhani and Shatabdi Express etc.
India’s first TEJAS train was rolled out from RCF on 18.05.2017 and was pressed into service on 22.05.2017 on Mumbai-Karmali ( Goa) route. Thereafter, coaches for Buddhist Circuit rake were turned out in November 2018. On 19.03.2019, coaches for first UDAY rake were rolled out from RCF. RCF is the only Production Unit of IR to roll out all five types of New Genre coaches viz.
Organisation Name :- Rail Coach Factory
Position / No. Of Post :- 10 Posts
- Basket Ball – 3 Posts
- Wrestling (Men)- 3 Posts
- Athletics – 2 Posts
- Hockey (Women) – 2 Posts
- 10th pass or 10th pass plus course completed act apprentices/ITI certificate granted by NCVT in relevant trades.
- 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent exam. Typing proficiency in English/Hindi on the computer is essential.
- Represented the Country in any of the following Championships/ events: World Cup (Junior/Youth/Senior category), World Championships (Junior/Senior Category), Asian Games (Senior Category), Commonwealth Games (Senior Category), Youth Olympics, Champions Trophy (Hockey) OR
- At least 3rd Position in any of the following Championships/events: Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior Category), Asian Championships/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category), South Asian Federations(SAF) Games (Senior Category), USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior Category), World University Games OR
- At least 3rd Position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championship. OR At least 3rd Position in National Games Organized under aegis of Indian Olympic Association OR At least 3rd Position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR 1st Position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category)
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- 18 to 25 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- For OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- For PWD Candidates – 10 Year
Salary :- Level 2
Job Location :- Kapurthala (Punjab)
Selection Process :- Selection will be on the based on written test/interview.
Application Fee :-
How to Apply :- All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents on or before 21 March 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.