Last Updated on 2 months by Rojgar samachar
Power Grid Recruitment 2022 -Apply Trainee | Diploma | 211 Posts | Last Date: 31 December 2022 |
Organization Name:- Power Grid
POWERGRID a ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State Transmission System and operation of national & regional power grids. POWERGRID, requires eligible
experienced personnel for its Consultancy Project- Comprehensive Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Scheme in the state of Arunachal Pradesh under North Eastern Region.The engagement shall be purely on temporary & contractual basis for a period of 24 months initially or till completion of projects, whichever is earlier. The actual engagement may vary depending on requirement and status of projects.
Position:- Field Engineer/Supervisor
Position:- Diploma Trainee
No. Of Post:- 211
- NR-I-53 Posts
- NR-II-12 Posts
- NR-III-22 Posts
- ER-I-15 Posts
- ER-II-10 Posts
- SR-I-10 Posts
- SR-II-30 Posts
- WR-II-55 Posts
- CC-4 Posts
- 27 years for UR/EWS,
- 32 years for ST
Salary:- Rs.25,000 – 1,17,500/- month
Job Location:- Across India
Full-Time Regular Three Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute
- Minimum 70% Percentage of Marks
- Electrical (EE)-Electrical /
- Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering /
- Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics (EC)-Electronics /Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg.
- Civil (CE)-Civil Engg
Power Grid Recruitment Selection Process:-
- The Selection Process for respective posts consists of Written Test/ Computer Based Test only.
- Written Test/ Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts: –
- a) Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
- b) Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
- To qualify against unreserved vacancies, candidates have to score at least 40% marks in Written Test with at least 30% marks in Part I and II separately. For reserved vacancies, wherever applicable, the qualifying criteria in Written Test is 30% marks with at least 25% marks scored in Part I and II separately.
Application Fee :-
- The application fees for the post of Diploma Trainee is Rs.300
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/ DEx-SM/ Departmental candidates are not required to pay the application fee
Power Grid Recruitment How to Apply:-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 31 December 2022
Note:- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details:- Click here
Apply Link:- Click here
Official Website:- Click here
Disclaimer:- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.