Last Updated on 5 months by Rojgar samachar
PGIMER Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineer | B.Tech/B.E, Diploma | Last Date: 12 October 2022 |
Organization Name:- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)
Position:- Junior Engineer
No. Of Post:- 06
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 03 Posts
- Degree in respective branch of Engg. OR Minimum 3 years diploma in respective branch of Engg. from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit:- 18-30 years.
Salary:- Rs.35,000 – Rs.112,400 Per Month
Job Location:- Chandigarh
Selection Process PGIMER Recruitment:-
- Selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walk in interview
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
- SC/ST category: Rs. 800/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For all others including General/ OBC/EWS: Rs.1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
How to Apply PGIMER Recruitment:-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 12 October 2022
Note:- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details & Apply Link:- Click here
Official Website:- Click here
The PGIMER owes its inception to the vision of late Sardar Partap Singh Kairon, the then Chief Minister of Punjab and the distinguished medical educationists of the then combined state of Punjab, supported by the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru who considered the institutions of scientific knowledge as temples of learning and the places of pilgrimage. The institute started in 1962 and Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru inaugurated the hospital now named “Nehru Hospital” on 7th July 1963. The Institute was originally under the Government of undivided Punjab. After the reorganization of the state,The administrative control of the institute passed on to the Union Territory of Chandigarh in November 1966. The Institute became an autonomous body under the Act of Parliament in 1967 functioning under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India,
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.