Last Updated on 11 months by Rojgar samachar
Pfizer Recruitment 2022 | Upstream Maintenance Engineer | Diploma/ Graduate | February 2022 |
Company Name :- Pfizer Inc
Pfizer Inc is an American pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. It is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
The company develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, and neurology
Company Website :- www.pfizer.com
Positions :- Upstream Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
Job Location :- Vishakhapattanam
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 2 to 5 Years
Main Purpose of the Job/Role :-
- Shall be responsible for efficient maintenance of Liquid injectable manufacturing equipment (Filling / Washing / Tunnel / Capping / and solution preparation equipment)
Technical Skills :-
- Should have Knowledge on Installation, Operation and Maintenance of upstream equipment
- Knowledge on qualification activities (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Knowledge on operation and maintenance of respective utility / equipment / system
- Knowledge of preventive and breakdown maintenance
- Should be conversant with Validation Documents, Preventive Maintenance Schedules/Check
- sheets, SOP s & Various Audit Procedures
- Documentation review skills
- Knowledge on Clean room requirements and Regulatory Guidelines
- Effective problem solving capabilities
- Excellent Interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Prepare specifications for process equipment
- Prepare Equipment installation drawings and ensure the installation of the equipment as per the same.
- Review drawings issued by vendor.
- Complete periodic inspections of the vendors site to check for the progress of manufacturing of the equipment
- Plan and execute preventive maintenance program.
- Attend to breakdowns, troubleshoot and rectify basic issues in shortest possible time.
- Ensure that all safety instructions and measures are strictly observed.
- Study and review standby facilities for critical sub-assemblies and addition of capital equipment on long term basis for smooth operation.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Preparation and Review of respective Documents / Procedures.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.