Last Updated on 2 years by Rojgar samachar
KISANKRAFT LIMITED Recruitment 2021 | Spare Parts Manager | B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Mechanical
Company Name :- KISANKRAFT LIMITED
KisanKraft Limited, established in 2005, is a leader in small-farm machinery business segment in India. Our focus is mechanization among small & marginal farmers. We have ~400 products covering land-preparation, sowing, crop-management, harvesting, post-harvesting operations.
We have manufacturing facilities at Bangalore, patents for innovations, and ISI: BIS certification for many of our products. Most of our products also have certifications from FM TTIs and SAUs. We are empaneled by many state governments and agriculture related departments across India.
Position :- Spare Parts Manager
Qualification :- B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Mechanical
Experience :- 8 – 13 years
Job Location :-Bangalore / Bengaluru
Salary :-Rs. 6,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
Job Description :-
Roles and Responsibilities:
We want a senior parts manager, with good people skills, willingness to work with farmers, dealers, sales team, branches for local stocking of spare parts and with service team to understand the parts requirement and plan orders accordingly.
Focus of this position is to actively manage our spare parts department, with about 20,000 different parts. You must organize the parts department, develop systems, procedures, and plan orders. You must be very familiar with engine and transmission parts. Exposure to manufacturing is preferred but not mandatory.
Candidate will report to the Management.
Note: Candidate has to be currently present in Bangalore
- 1. Understanding various machines (automobiles) and estimate parts requirement in advance
- 2. Keep track of old machinery sold by KisanKraft and keep necessary quantity of parts to support customers
- 3. Support manufacturing with their parts requirement
- 4. Work with accounts and finance for proper order planning of spare parts
- 5. Develop sources for parts ‘actually and economically’ made in India
- 6. Work with our vendors for parts quantity, quality and pricing issues
- 7. Develop procedures to track and monitor parts stock
- 8. Organize parts properly at HQ, Manufacturing and Branches
- 9. Audit parts stock at branches at least twice a year
Required experience: 5 years in Management of Spare Parts Department (Preferably in farm machinery or 2-wheeler or 4-wheeler segment)
Travel: Occasional travel is required to support branches and audits. Minimum travel of 3-4 days per month is expected.
Apply :- Kindly send your Cv at : email@example.com
More details :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.