Last Updated on 8 months by Rojgar samachar
JK High Court Recruitment 2022 for Lift Operator, Driver II | 10th /ITI | Last Date: 18 June 2022 |
JK High Court Recruitment – High Court of Judicature for the Jammu and Kashmir State was established in the year 1928. Prior to the establishment of High Court of Judicature, the Ruler of the State (Maharaja) was the final Authority in the Administration of justice. In the year 1889, the British Government asked the then Ruler of the State, Maharaja Partap Singh to appoint a Council, and the Judicial member of the Council exercised all the appellate powers both on civil and criminal side.The State having two provinces- Jammu and Kashmir, had chief judges exercising judicial authority but they acted under the superintendence and control of the Law member of the Council. Later the Council was abolished and a Minister designated as Judge of the High Court was appointed by the Ruler to decide judicial cases. In 1927, a new Constitution was sanctioned by the then Ruler of the State and instead of Law Member, a Ministry in the Judicial Department was created.Thereafter, in 1928, by virtue of Order No. 1 dated 26.3.1928.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
Organisation Name :- High Court Of Jammu & Kashmir And Ladakh
Position :- Lift Operators/Driver-lI
No. Of Post :- 05
- Matriculation with ITI Trained in Electric Trade
- Middle Pass with validly issued Driving License.
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :- Not below 18 years
- Lift Operators: Level-4 Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Driver-lI: Level-2 Rs. 19900-63200/-
Job Location :- Jammu
Selection Process JK High Court Recruitment :-
- The prescribed qualifications reflect the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/interview.
- The Criteria formulated for selection to the posts advertised will be uploaded on the official Website of the High Court http//jkhighcourt.nic.in.
Application Fee :-
- Rs. 360/- (Rupees Three hundred and sixty only)
How to Apply JK High Court Recruitment 2022 :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 18 June 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.