Last Updated on 11 months by Rojgar samachar
ISGEC heavy Recruitment 2022 | QC Engineer – Process Equipment Division | Diploma in Mechanical |
Company Name :- ISGEC heavy
Isgec Heavy Engineering Ltd. is an 80-year old, diversified global engineering company. The company€™s range of products includes Process Equipment, EPC Power Plants, Boilers, Sugar Plants & Machinery, Air Pollution Control Equipment, Presses, Castings, Contract Manufacturing and Trading.
Isgec has customers across 80 countries and caters to a number of sectors including Power, Oil & Gas, Sugar, Fertilizer, Steel, Cement, Automobile and Chemical. Isgec has its manufacturing operations across Yamunanagar, Rattangarh, Dahej, Bawal & Muzaffarnagar, with offices in Noida, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai & Kolkata in India. Isgec has international offices in North America (California, USA) and Germany (Dsseldorf). For more information, please visit www.isgec.com
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
Position :- QC Engineer – Process Equipment Division
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical
Experience :- From 5 to 10 year(s) of experience
Job Location :- Yamunanagar
Salary :- Rs. 4,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A
Job Description :-
The candidate should have qualification of 3 Yr. Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering having 15 to 18 Years Experience or a Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering having 10 to 12 Years Experience in Quality control and welding inspection of Boilers, Pressure vessels & Piping .
The candidate should have
- Through knowledge of national & international codes like IBR,ASME,BS,EN and CE certification.
- Knowledge of PWHT, Mechanical testing (Tensile strength, yield strength, elongation, impact) of steel material and non destructive examination techniques (Level II in RT, MT, UT,PT and VT).
- Knowledge of welding processes SAW, SMAW, GMAW, GTAW and FCAW.
- Strong ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Proficiency in documentation work as per ITP requirement and handling TPI
- Adherence to industry standards, such as ISO9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 and internal and external audits.
- To do Root cause analysis and closing of NCRs with detailed reports .
- Proficient in MS Windows, Excel, Word, Power point and the use of internal database.
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.