Last Updated on 4 months by Rojgar samachar
IPR Recruitment 2022 Trade Apprentice |10 Posts | 10th/ITI | Last Date: 04 November 2022 |
The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) is an Aided Institute of Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India devoted to research and development activities in the areas of Basic Plasma Physics, Magnetic Confinement Fusion and Industrial & Societal applications of plasmas.IPR is located in Bhat, Gandhinagar, Gujarat and also has extensions of its Laboratories at GIDC, Sector – 25, Gandhinagar, Gujarat and has a Centre at Guwahati.
IPR Recruitment 2022
Organisation Name:- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
Position:- Trade Apprentice
No. Of Post:- 10
- Electrician – 01 Post
- Fitter- 04 Posts
- Machinist – 01 Post
- Electronic Mechanic – 03 Posts
- Draftsman (Mechanical) – 01 Post
- SSC with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate AND Trade certificate in Electrician / Fitter / Machinist / Electronic Mechanic/ Draftsman (Mechanical). The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards to Trade Certificates: 1. National Trade Certificate (NTC) (ITI pass out) of two year duration.ORNational Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) of Two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme. ORNTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus one year relevant work experience after the completion of course.ORNTC (ITI pass out) of one-year duration plus NAC of minimum one year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
Age Limit:- 18 to 22 Years.
- Rs. 10,500/- per month for 1st year.
- Rs. 12,500/- per month for 2nd year.
Job Location:- Gujarat
Selection Process IPR Recruitment 2022:-
- The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages – Stage-1, Stage-2 and Stage-3. Stage-1:
- Preliminary Test Preliminary written test will be held for valid applicants. The format of the Preliminary test will be common for all the Trades and will be as follows:
Preliminary written test will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of one hour duration in the following proportion:
- Mathematics : 20 questions
- Science : 20 questions
- General awareness : 10 questions 2. Three (3) marks will be awarded for each correct answer and One (1) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. 3. All candidates with marks
- General/OBC – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female/PwBD/ EWS/Ex-Serviceman – Nil
How to Apply IPR Recruitment 2022:-
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 04 November 202 by logging on to the official website of IPR.
For More details:- Click here
Apply Link:- Click here
Official Website:- Click here
Disclaimer:- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.