Last Updated on 3 months by Rojgar samachar
Industrial Plants and Waste Treatment Corporation Recruitment 2022 | Design Engineer/ Auto cad Draughtsman | ITI / Diploma | October 2022 |
Company Name:- Industrial Plants and Waste Treatment Corporation
IPWT as an urban environmental company with 52 years of experience, as the pioneering manufacturers / suppliers of various Special Purpose Mobile Equipment in the field of Municipal Solid Waste Handling and Sewer / Storm Water Drainage Maintenance equipment.IPWThas been accredited with ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management Standard Certification in August 2018 and ISO 140012015 “Environmental Management Standard” Certification in August 2018.
Industrial Plants and Waste Treatment Corporation Recruitment 2022
Position:- Design Engineer/ Auto cad Draughtsman
Qualification:- ITI / Diploma Mechanical
Experience:- 3 – 8 years
Job Location:- Vasai, Mumbai (All Areas)
Salary:- Not Disclosed
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of software like AutoCAD, Revit, Word, Excel.
- Diploma / Degree Holder, having working experience in Solid Work Autocad.
- Work experience of any other mechanical domain is also acceptable, drawings-Preparation comprising Mechanical,
- Preparation of Layout and detail drawings.
- Ability to work in a team and deal with tough deadlines.
- Develop P and I diagram, equipment layout, pipe/duct layout (tender drawings and detailed engineering).
- Basic Knowledge of mechanical equipment like pumps, chillers, compressors, pipes, valves, AHUs etc. Experience for Mechanical Equipment Drawings for Columns, Pressure Vessel, Exchangers.
- Principles of Drawings.
- Fabrication Drawing with compete Bill of material
- Familiar with Water Tanker Trailers, Fuel Tanker Trailers drafting design or development.
- All Types of Automobiles Components, Fabrication Drawing Designing Drafting and Detailing Tipper Trailers, Tip Trailers, Trailers & other articulated trailers.
- Mechanical Construction Activities & Draw the General Arrangement for their details according to the standard codes the Instruction of out superior
- Manufacturing Engineering Process Design & process plan drawing
- Drafting of Electrical lines diagrams or pipe line diagrams.
- Solving the quarries of the engineers as per the requirements
- Preparation of diagram as per the demands
- To make them easy to understand the designs
- Taking responsibility of the design Prepared by
- Helping workers to make them understand the design
- Working at elevation mechanical contraction activities
- Knowledge of safe working.
- At least 3 5 years of experience in the calculations and design
- Will be able to examine in detail the design and manufacturing specifications of client companies, except codes and standards, and reflect them on the design
- Engineer with strong Engineering Instinct, able to generate quick solutions / predictions when needed
- Knowledge on welding, non-destructive testing, steel and nickel alloys, corrosion etc.
- Knowledge of Technical documentation
- Knowledge of Preparation of Design documentation
- Preparing bill of material. Testing of machines. Preparation of operating & instruction manual. Maintaining department record as per ISO 9001-2015 & ISO 14001-2015.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Keeping track of important deadlines and reminding relevant person of such tasks and duties
- Assist in implementing and maintain procedures
- Miscellaneous tasks to assist department.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- ITI / Diploma Mechanical from reputed institute having 3 years of relevant experience.
- Exposure to preparation of drawings for Utilities of Industrial projects.
- Should have exposure of working with Manufacturing firm and/or organization.
- Autocad 2 D experience
- Solid Works
- Computer knowledge
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Attention to details
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Willing to go extra mile to complete on hand task
- Team player
- Good in communication within company and outside
- Good interpretation of emails and instructions
- Able to communicate effectively with emails and other method
Note:- ONLY FOR CANDIDATES FROM MUMBAI
Apply Link:- Click here
Company Website:- Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.