Last Updated on 1 year by Rojgar samachar
India Government Mint Recruitment 2022 for Secretarial Assistant/Junior Bullion Assistant | Any Degree/ITI/Diploma |15 Posts | Last Date: 31 January 2022
Brief Information:- India Government Mint Recruitment : (Unit of SPMCIL), Mumbai has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Secretarial Assistant/Junior Bullion Assistant The educational qualification should be Any Degree/ITI There are 15 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 31 January 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification India Government Mint Recruitment 2022
India Government Mint Recruitment :
India Government Mint, Mumbai (‘IGM Mumbai’), a unit of SPMCIL, is engaged in the manufacture of circulation coins, commemorative coins, medals and medallions, and weights & measures standards. In addition, the unit undertakes gold and silver refining activity and is also equipped with an Assay laboratory. The IGM Mumbai, established in 1829, is one of the oldest mint in India. The unit offers comprehensive range of services covering every stage of minting process – from planning to finished products. Other products manufactured in the mint include verification stamps, identification stamps, quarter stamps, and obliterating stamps.
Organisation Name :- India Government Mint Mumbai
Position/ No. Of Post :-
- Secretarial Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Bullion Assistant – 01 Post
- Engraver – 06 Posts
- Junior Technician – 07 Posts
- Graduate with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge, stenography/shorthand (English) @80 wpm and English typing @ 40 wpm.
Junior Bullion Assistant:
- Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Sculpture/Metal Works/ Painting) with atleast 55% marks.
- Full time ITI Certificate in Electronics/Fitter/Turner/Gold Smith Trade along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Secretarial Assistant – 28 Years
- Junior Bullion Assistant – 28 Years
- Engraver – 28 Years
- Junior Technician – 25 Years
- Secretarial Assistant – Rs. 23910-85570/-
- Junior Bullion Assistant – Rs. 21540-77160/-
- Engraver – Rs. 23910-85570/-
- Junior Technician – Rs. 18780-67390/-
Job Location :- Mumbai
Selection Process :- Selection will be done through written test/interview.
Application Fee :-
- Registration charges of Rs. 600/- (including GST) for candidates belonging to UR/ OBC/ EWS category and No Application fees is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD candidate but Intimation charges of Rs. 200/- (including GST) is to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST /PWD category for each posts.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at IGMH website website on or before 31 January 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.