Last Updated on 12 months by Rojgar samachar
IIWM Recruitment 2022 for Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional ,Field Assistant | B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Diploma/ Graduate/ Post Graduate/ITI/ Matric | 6 Posts | Interview Date: 26 February 2022
IIWM Recruitment :
International Institute of Waste Management (IIWM) is a “Not-for-Profit” organisation. The organisation was founded in 2009, as Ministry of Science and Technology Project at Bhopal. In due course of time, with its humongous contribution in waste management, the project evolved into a full-fledged organisation. Today, IIWM supports the Government in creating an impetus in the field of waste management activities.
IIWM works with various agencies in order to bridge the gap between the Governmental programmes, schemes, legislations and the ‘on field execution’. The organisation homes few of the best professionals who believe in bringing drastic change to the society through their contributions.
Organisation Name :- International Institute of Waste Management (IIWM)
Position / No. Of Post :-
- SRF 2 posts
- YP I – 2 posts
- YP II – 1 post
- Field Assistant – 1 post
Qualification / Experience :-
Senior Research Fellow (NICRA-CGC Project):
- Essential : M.Tech/ M.E (Soil Water Conservation Engineering/ Land and Water Management Engineering); Master’s degree in Geography, Geology, Geo-informatics as per ICAR guidelines
- Desirable: Working experience in big data analytics, artificial intelligence (Al & 10T), GIS & Remote Sensing, Computer Programming
Young Professional I (NICRA-CGC Project):
- Post Graduate degree/ Graduate degree holders (Soil Water Conservation Engineering/ Land and Water Management Engineering, Geography, Geology, Geo-informatics) as per ICAR guidelines
Senior Research Fellow (NePPA Project):
- M.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT/ Artificial Intelligence/ Land and Water Management/ Electronics/ Instrumentation and IOT related field
- NET Qualification with 3 years Bachelor’s degree
- For Candidates with 4 or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree or candidates with Ph.D. degree in above mentioned subjects, NET Qualification is not mandatory
- Selected candidates with higher qualification than the prescribed will not be entitled for higher pay than that mentioned in the advertisement.
- Desirable: Research and analytical experience in IOT, Embeded programming / Robotics
Young Professional II (NePPA Project):
- B.Tech with atleast 60% marks in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer Application/ IT/ Artificial Intelligence with one-year experience in the relevant field OR
- Master Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT/ Artificial Intelligence
- Desirable: Working knowledge in any of the programming language like C/Python/ Metlab. Embedded programming, IOT, Cloud computing
Young Professional I (NePPA Project):
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer Application/ IT/ Artificial Intelligence with one-year experience in the relevant field OR
- B. Tech. in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT/ Artificial Intelligence/ Electronics/ Electricals.
Field Assistant (ICAR – CIMMYT Project):
- Matric with +2 vocational in Agriculture/ Matric with ITI certificate holder and aptitude for field work in rice crop
- Desirable: Working experience in Agricultural field Experimentation
Age Limit :-
- SRF: 35 years for men & 40 years for women;
- YP—II & YP-I: 45 years;
- Field Assistant: 35 years for men & 40 years for women.
- SRF : Rs.31,000 – 35,000/ month
- YP I : Rs.25,000/ month
- YP II : Rs.35,000/ month
- Field Assistant : Rs.18,797/ month
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
- The selection process for the above mentioned posts will be based on Walk-in Interview conducted on 26 February 2022.
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply :- All the interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in Interview conducted at the venue given below on 26 February 2022.
Venue Of Interview :- ICAR – IIWM Bhubaneshwar
Date & Time of Interview :- 26 February 2022; at 10 AM
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.