Last Updated on 12 months by Rojgar samachar
IDPL Recruitment 2022 for Company Secretary/Manager/ Dy. Manager | Any Degree/Diploma/ 12th | 06 Posts | Last Date: 17 March 2022
IDPL Recruitment :
IDPL is the largest Central Pharma Public Sector Undertaking in India with plants at Rishikesh, Gurgaon & Hyderabad and two Subsidiary Units at Chennai and Muzaffarpur. The vision of first Prime Minister of India, Late Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru regarding Indian Drug Industry was that “the drug industry must be in the public sector I think an industry of the nature of the drug industry should not be in the private sector anyhow. There are for too much exploitation of the public in this industry. With the vision of the then Prime Minister of India,
IDPL was incorporated in April, 1961 (Company Registration No. 3418 of 1961-1962 with Registrar of Companies, Delhi and having its Registered and Corporate Office at Gurgaon) with main objectives of creating self-sufficiency in respect of essential life saving medicines, to free the country from dependence on imports and to provide medicines to the millions at affordable prices and not to make millions from the medicines. IDPL was basically conceived and established as a part of Healthcare Infrastructure and has played a pioneering infra-structural role in the growth of Indian Drug Industry base.
Organisation Name :- Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited
Position / No. Of Post :-
- Company Secretary – 1 Post
- Manager/ Deputy Manager – 1 Post
- Finance Manager – 1 Post
- Executive (Finance) – 1 Post
- General Manager – 1 Post
- Safety Supervisor & ETP Operator – 1 Post
Qualification / Experience :-
- Membership with Institute of Company Secretaries of India – Candidate should have possessed minimum 05 years post qualification experience which includes inter-alia in ensuring compliance all statutory and other obligations as required under Companies Act and updation required on MoCA portal. Candidate having experience in CPSEs/PSUs will be given preference. Knowledge of noting & drafting will be an added advantage.
- LLB/LLM: – Candidate should have possessed minimum 08 years post qualification professional experience in Legal Aspects and should have handled Legal/Court cases independently. Candidate should have experience in dealing issues related to Service matters, NCLT, Arbitration, Negotiable Instruments, Writs, Public Interest Litigations and MSMEs etc. Candidate should have sound professional/legal skills in drafting submission and proficiency in language. Candidate should be well versed with computer knowledge and internet browsing. Candidate having experience in PSU will be given preference.
- CA/CMA/ICWA: – Candidate should have possessed minimum 08 years post qualification experience in executive level in Finance deptt. in reputed organization. Candidate should be well conversant in Accounts including Closure of Accounts, Accounting Standards, Financial Concurrence, Taxation and Budget etc. Candidate should have Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations and demonstrated use of computer i.e. Excel, Word and accounting software.
- Executive (Finance):
B.Com/M.Com:- Candidate should have minimum 02 year post qualification experience in reputed organization having sound knowledge of Accounts and Taxation. Candidate should have good communication skill both written and oral and must be well versed with Computer i.e MS Word and Excel. Knowledge of accounting software, Noting & drafting will be an added advantage.
- Graduate/Post Graduate from a recognized University: – Candidate should have possessed minimum 10 years of experience in a senior managerial position in a reputed organization. Candidate should have knowledge of Administration, Financial and Legal aspects. Candidate should be well versed with statutory compliance. Knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry and FR&S rules/GF/GFR rules will have an added advantage.
Safety Supervisor & ETP Operator:
- 12th/Graduate and Diploma in industrial Safety or Diploma in (Mechanical): – Candidate should have minimum 02 years of experience with working knowledge of Industrial Safety and ETP (Effluent treatment plant).
Age Limit :-
- Company Secretary – 55 years
- Manager/ Deputy Manager – 55 years
- Finance Manager – 62 years
- Executive (Finance) – 35 years
- General Manager – 62 years
- Safety Supervisor & ETP Operator – 35 years
- Company Secretary – Rs. 45,000 – 50,000/-
- Manager/ Deputy Manager – Rs. 38,000 – 50,000/-
- Finance Manager – Rs. 45,000 – 50,000/-
- Executive (Finance) – Rs. 20,000 – 22,000/-
- General Manager – Rs. 60,000 – 65,000/-
- Safety Supervisor & ETP Operator – Rs. 22,000 – 25,000/-
Job Location :- Gurugram/Bhubaneswar
Selection Process :-
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for Interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Interview. IDPL reserves its right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview. The number of such candidates will be decided by the Screening Committee constituted by Competent Authority of IDPL for the purpose. The decision of the Screening Committee shall be final.
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply :- All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 17 March 2022.
Postal Address :-
IDPL Corporate Office, IDPL Complex,
Dundahera, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road,
Gurugram (Haryana) – 122016.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.