Last Updated on 3 months by Rojgar samachar
Hyundai Motor India Limited Walk In Interview 2022 | Freshers | Apprentice Trainee | Diploma | October 2022 |
Company Name :- Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL)
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is India’s first smart mobility solutions provider and the number one car exporter since inception in India.It currently has 10 car models across segments SANTRO, GRAND i10 NIOS, all-new i20, AURA, VENUE, Spirited New VERNA, All New CRETA, ELANTRA, New 2020 TUCSON & KONA Electric. HMIL’s fully integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Chennai boasts of advanced production, quality, and testing capabilities.
Company Website :- www.hyundai.com
Positions :- Apprentice Trainee
Job Location :- Tamilnadu
Salary :- Rs. 19,650/- pm
Qualification :- Diploma in ME, AE, EEE, PE, Mechatronics, Tool & Die (Passout Years 2020, 2021 & 2022
Experience :- Freshers
Perks & Benefits :- Training Completion bonus, Joining kit, uniforms, Canteen, Transport, Monthly Health kit, Special occasion gifts.
Kindly bring all the documents mentioned below while Reporting :-
• Diploma provisional certificate, HSC,SSLC Mark sheet
• Transfer certificate
• Passport size color photographs
• Aadhar card/Driving License (any one original)
• NATS Registered Certificate
• Vaccination Certificate (2 dose mandatory)
• Dress Code: White shirt & Black full pant & Formal shoes
Walk In Interview Details :-
• Date & Time : Walk-in our factory Main gate at 7:30 am During Monday to Friday
• Venue : HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA LIMITED, Plat No: H1 Sipcot industrial Park, irrungattukottai, Sriperumpudur
• Kancheepuram District Contact No: 044-4710 5871/044-4710 5571
Registration Link :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.