Last Updated on 12 months by Rojgar samachar
Havells Recruitment 2022 | Senior Manager- Mould design (Research & Development) | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma |
Company Name :- Havells
Havells India Limited is a leading Fast Moving Electrical Goods (FMEG) Company and a major power distribution equipment manufacturer with a strong global presence. Havells enjoys enviable market dominance across a wide spectrum of products, including Industrial & Domestic Circuit Protection Devices, Cables & Wires, Motors, Fans, Modular Switches, Home Appliances, Air Conditioners, Electric Water Heaters, Power Capacitors, Luminaires for Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Applications.
Position :- Senior Manager- Mould design (Research & Development)
Qualification :- Diploma, post diploma, BE/B. Tech in tool design CAD/CAM engineering
Experience :- 12 – 17 years
Job Location :- Noida( Sector-59 Noida )
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice tool manufacturing strategy, innovative tool technologies, best process for first time right tool manufacturing
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization by interacting tool rooms and product verticals
- To provide guidance to designer on DFM and participate in tool design review
- Provide specialist technical advice and support on all aspects of Tool design, manufacturing and troubleshooting
- Candidate should have good communication skill with hand on experience in tool design & manufacturing (CAD/CAM)and capable of taking independent decision
Functional skills required:
- Should have ability to be collaborative & fact-based.
- Should have good knowledge of metal/polymeric material application, polymeric material processing technologies, Injection molding machine selection
- Developing and executing new molding & tool processes & validation protocols and should have basic knowledge of mould flow simulation(MFA)
- Identification and implementation of new tool manufacturing & process along with value engineering.
- Should have sound knowledge of New Product Development (NPD) stages and tool design & manufacturing
- Should have knowledge of planning, studying, and collecting data to determine tool/ process costs
- Should have good project handling, leadership & cross functional team communication/coordination skills
- Travelling to plant and supplier end may be required to ensure smooth molding operations without any flaw.
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.