Last Updated on 1 year by Rojgar samachar
Hamon Recruitment 2022 | Engineer/Sr. Engineer Sales & Proposals | Postgraduate / Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical |
Company Name :- Hamon
At Hamon, we help our industrial clients to integrate their process in a more sustainable environment by protecting air quality, preserving water and earth resources. Our air quality, cooling, and heat recovery systems are designed to anticipate the industry’s needs for improved efficiency and reduced carbon footprint. We are specialized in the development of creative and cost-effective solutions up to the operational challenges of installed equipment during their complete lifecycle, regardless of original manufacturer.
Position :- Engineer/Sr. Engineer Sales & Proposals
Qualification / Experience :-
- Postgraduate / Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Industrial) with 6 to 8 years Experience in the Air Quality Systems (AQS) and Industrial Colling Towers
Job Location :- Mumbai, New Delhi
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
- Good knowledge in Hamon products (Electrostatic Precipitator, Fabric Filter, DSI, DeSOx, Flue Gas Treatment, Industrial Cooling Towers)
- Able to read, study and analyse the customer Inputs, RFQ documents, plant drawings.
- Able to prepare the Technical description and Commercial Salient points of a RFQ / Tender
- Experience of interaction with Procurement and Capital Projects teams at major EPC’s as well as End Users in Steel, Iron, Oil & Gas, Refinery & Petrochemical, Paper, Power, Fertilizer, Cement, Copper and Aluminium similar Industries
- Experience in handling direct end user sales of products similar to Hamon products.
- Able to discusss with customer on the final contract terms and successfully conclude the contracts with customer as per Hamon guidelines
- High availability to travel within the region.
- Should be a Go-getter, Creative, tidy and methodical.
- Appetite for professional growth and ability to work as part of a team
- High level of business skills and savviness
- Must be extremely proficient in MS Office
- Disciplined, Strong Listener, All Rounder
- Strong team player mindset
- Good communication & persuasion skills
- Organization skill
- Client centric
- Result oriented
- Reliable, Autonomous and Flexible
- Good Negotiation and Business Management skills
- Relationship building
- The incumbent must be fluent in English, Hindi and Regional local language.
What we offer:
- A dynamic & multi-cultural work environment where your contribution will have direct impact on the company
- Permanent employment
- Attractive compensation package
- Department:: Sales & Proposals
- Reporting to: HOD
- Total number of reports: 0
- Working Location: New Delhi / Mumbai
- Working Days: 5 days a week
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.