Last Updated on 2 months by Rojgar samachar
Fire Service Department Pondicherry Recruitment 2022 | Station Officer/Fireman/Fireman Driver | 75 Posts | Last Date: 06 December 2022 |
Company Name:- Fire Service Department Pondicherry
The Divisional Fire Officer is functioning as technical head of the Fire Service Department. The Fire Service Department started its services in 1956 with 2 Fire Stations one at Puducherry and the other at Karaikal. Now, it is functioning with four regions of Union Territory of viz. Puducherry, Karaikal, Mahe & Yanam. In Puducherry region nine numbers of Fire Stations, Two numbers in Karaikal, One each at Mahe and Yanam.
Totally Thirteen numbers of Fire Stations are functioning in UT of Puducherry namely Puducherry, D’ Nagar, Bahour, Villianur, Madukarai, Thirukkanur, Thirubuvanai, Kalapet, Sedarapet, Karaikal, Surakudy, Mahe & Yanam. Each Fire Station is headed by one Station Officer / Officer in-charge.A Station Officer and Fire Service Personnel crew on duty at the respective Local Fire Station (LFS) will be the first responder for all types of Fire Calls/Special Service Calls/Emergencies which include natural and manmade disasters.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
Position:- Station Officer/Fireman/Fireman Driver
No. Of Post:- 75
- A degree from a recognized University (preferably in Chemistry).
- A pass in Standard 10+2 or its equivalent.
Fireman Driver Grade – III:
- Should have passed S.S.L.C. (X Std.) or its equivalent.
- Should possess a valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence.
- Station Officer – 20 to 27 years
- Fireman – 18 to 24 years
- Fireman Driver – 20 to 32 years
Upper Age Limit Relaxation:
- MBC/OBC/EBC/BCM – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen – Period of military service plus 3 years
Salary:- Not Disclosed
Job Location:- Puducherry
Selection Process Fire Service Department Pondicherry Recruitment :-
- The selection for the posts shall be made on the basis of Physical Measurements/Physical Efficiency Test/Competency Test/Written Test.
- Candidates who pass the Written Test shall undergo medical examination.
- A list of candidates will be provisionally shortlisted from the merit list based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the Written Test.
- In the Written Test Negative mark of 0.25 will be awarded for every wrong answer and multiple answers will be treated as a wrong answer.
- The question paper for the Written Test will be bilingual (except General English) i.e., in English and in any one of the regional languages, namely Tamil or Telugu or Malayalam.
- The candidates who have been selected for the posts will remain on probation for a period of two years.
Minimum qualifying marks to be secured by the various categories of candidates are as follows:-
- UR – 30%
- MBC/EWS – 25%
- XSM – 20%
Application Fee:- Not Specified
How to Apply Fire Service Department Pondicherry Recruitment :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 06 December 2022
Note:- Those who are natives of Union Territory of Puducherry or residents by continuous residence in the U.T. of Puducherry for the last 5 years immediately preceding the date of notification only are eligible to apply for the post.
For More Details:- Click here
Apply Link:- Click here
Official Website:- Click here
Disclaimer:- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.