Last Updated on 11 months by Rojgar samachar
CMET Recruitment 2022 | Project Associate | 16 Posts | Last Date: 14 March 2022 |
CMET Recruitment :
Dedicated to the furtherance of competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials, the Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) functions as an autonomous scientific society under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India.
Besides augmenting core competence, C-MET envisions attainment of self-sufficiency in the sphere of Electronic materials, components and devices to cater to India’s strategic and industrial applications, exploiting indigenous resources of raw materials.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
Organization Name :- Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
Positions / No. of Post :- 16
- Principal Project Associate : 3 posts
- Project Associate I (A)/ JRF : 3 posts
- Project Associate I (B) /JRF : 3 posts
- Project Assistant : 6 posts
- Project Manager for Clean Room : 1 post
- Principal Project Associate : Rs.49000/ month
- Project Associate I (A)/ JRF : Rs.31000/ month
- Project Associate I (B) /JRF : Rs.31000/ month
- Project Assistant : Rs.20000/ month
- Project Manager for Clean Room : Rs.125000/ month
Principal Project Associate :
- Ph.D in Chemistry/ Material Science/ Physics or equivalent with four years experience in R& D in industrial or academic/research institutions in the field of 2D materials and devices, CVD, Lithography techniques, Microscopy techniques, Electrical/Electronic characterization, Clean room facilities etc.
Project Associate I (A)/ JRF :
- First Class/60% marks in M.Sc. Chemistry/Material Science/Physics.
- Desirable: Experience in 2D materials and devices, CVD, Lithography techniques, Material characterization, Clean room
Project Associate I (B) /JRF :
- First Class/ 60% of Marks in BE/BTech in Electronics Engg or equivalent.
- Desirable: Experience in device design and fabrication, MEMS facilities etc.
- Only NET/ GATE qualified will be considered for JRF
Project Assistant :
- First Class/60% of Marks in Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/ Mechanical Engg.
- Desirable: Experience in device design and fabrication, operating and maintaining sophisticated equipments and facilities etc
Project Manager for Clean Room :
- Doctoral degree in Chemistry/Physics/Materials Science/Electronic Science or Masters Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/ Mechanical with 20 years of R&D experience in academics/research institution/industries.
Age Limit (as on 28.02.2022) :-
- Principal Project Associate : Not exceeding 35 years
- Project Associate I (A)/ JRF : Not exceeding 28 years
- Project Associate I (B) /JRF : Not exceeding 28 years
- Project Assistant : Not exceeding 26 years
- Project Manager for Clean Room : Not exceeding 55 years
Job Location :- Kerala
Selection Process :-
- The selection process for the post of Technical Consultant / Research Scientist will be based on Short-listing candidates and shall be called for interview.
Postal Address :-
The Administrative Officer,
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology,
Shornur Road, Athani, Mulankunnathukavu P.O.,
How to Apply :- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the website link given below on or before 14 March 2022 and send the hard copy of the application along with supporting documents to the Address given below so as it reaches on or before 14 March 2022.
More Details :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
Official Website :- Click Here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.