Last Updated on 8 months by Rojgar samachar
Chemplast Sanmar Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | Mechanical Maintenance Engineer | Diploma | June 2022 | Rojgar Samachar |
Company Name :- Chemplast Sanmar Ltd.
Chemplast Sanmar Ltd. Recruitment 2022
Chemplast Sanmar is over fifty years old and is a part of the SHL Chemicals Group, which in turn is a constituent of the Sanmar Group, one among the oldest and most prominent corporate groups in South India.Fairfax India Holdings Corporation (Fairfax) a well-known international investor led by Mr Prem Watsa, based in Canada, has invested, through FIH Mauritius Investments Limited, in the SHL Chemicals Group since 2016. It is a major manufacturer of Speciality Chemicals such as Specialty Paste PVC resin and Custom Manufactured Chemicals for agro-chemical, pharmaceutical and fine chemicals sector. The company also produces other chemicals such as Caustic Soda, Chlorochemicals, Hydrogen Peroxide, Refrigerant gas and Industrial Salt. The manufacturing facilities are located at Mettur, Berigai and Vedaranyam in Tamil Nadu and Karaikal in the Union Territory of Puducherry.
Position :- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Regular)
Experience :- 4 – 6 years
Job Location :- Hosur
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in both rotating & Static equipment’s troubleshooting, maintenance activity etc.,
- Maintenance planning – spares nd manpower scheduling, implementing and executing skills focus on optimum utilization of manpower and materials.
- Execute mechanical maintenance tasks with quality & supervise mechanical maintenance tasks to ensure quality and timely completing as per planning.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- To carry out the rotating equipment’s/ Static equipment’s as per the plant requirement.
- To maintain the utility equipment’s as per the operating standards.
- Maintain the shift and consumable spares as per the schedule and implementing the energy conservation & improvement activities
- Ensure all the departmental activities are in compliance with all the safety and quality standards. Work execution with all the necessary personal protective equipment’s to nullify the incidents and accidents
- Tracking history of each equipment and analyzing the root cause for the failures
- Continuous assessment of existing system /practices towards improvement in various fields like energy conservation, maintenance cost in terms of labor and spares
- Preparing JSA for all the shutdown jobs in accordance with the Chemplast safety & procedures
- Maintaining ISO documentations like equipment history reports, failure reports, vendor analysis, testing and certifications, PM, reports etc., ISO-14001 & OHSAS-18001 system compliance.
- Condition monitoring of equipment’s using vibration analyzing kit.
Apply Link :- Click here
Company Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.