Last Updated on 1 year by Rojgar samachar
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2022 for Station Controller/Train Operator | 50 Posts | Last Date: 10 January 2022
Brief Information :- Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2022 : Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL) announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Station Controller/Train Operator The educational qualification should be Diploma There are 50 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 10 January 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Bangalore Metro Rail-BMRCL Recruitment 2022
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2022
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project. Bangalore Metro, christened as “Namma Metro”, not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but immensely adds to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contribute to the reduction of carbon emissions.
Organisation Name :- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL)
Position / No. Of Post :- 50
- Station Controller/Train Operator – 50 posts
- Matriculation plus three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Power Systems / Industrial Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification or Equivalent Qualification in Class -I trade issued by Armed Forces
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :- Age not to exceed 45 years as on 1.1.2022
- Station Controller/Train Operator – Rs.33,040 – 63,490/-
Job Location :- Bangalore
Selection Process :-
- Fill the online application take print out of the application paste the latest passport size photo, sign it and send the hard copy to BMRCL addressed mentioned below. If we do not receive signed hard copy within the date prescribed, your candidature will not be considered for written test
- The selection will be made strictly on merit, on the basis of written examination. Short listed candidates will be called for verification of the original documents.
- There shall be no negative marking in the written examination.
- The question paper will be in English and Kannada and the duration of the examination will be about 120 minutes with approximately 100 questions.
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.bmrc.co.in) career section latest by 10 January 2022 up to 4 PM. After submitting online applications, send a print out of online application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 14 January 2022.
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H Road, Shanthinagar,
Bangalore – 560027.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
More Details & Apply :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.