Last Updated on 10 months by Rojgar samachar
Autonum Controls Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | Electronics Service Engineer |B.E. Diploma/ITI | April 2022 |
Company Name :- Autonum Controls Pvt. Ltd.
M/s. Autonum Controls Pvt. Ltd. An ISO 9001:2008 Company as most skilled organization in Automation project execution. Established in 1995 & Pioneer in third Party Maintenance & repairs of CNC, PLC, Drives, DCS & Process Control Instruments.
Autonum have most sophisticated E.S.D safe workshop with the latest In-circuit functional Testers, soldering / de-soldering & hot air stations to repair multi layer & SMD cards to component level. We Cover the full Spectrum of Industrial Automation. Who’s who of Indian Industries are our long term Esteemed Customers.
Position :- Electronics Service Engineer
- Diploma / BE in electronics with 1 to 2 year minimum related experience. In lieu of degree, must have 3 years related experience. For ITI -Electronics.
Experience :- 0 – 3 years
Job Location :- Mumbai
Salary :- Rs. 1,50,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Job Description :-
Roles and Responsibilities
- Test, troubleshoot, and Repairs Industrial Automation Electronics circuit boards.
- Replace and/or repair faulty components including but not limited to through-hole,Surface mount, and high temperature soldering. EXPERIENCE IN SMD SOLDERING & DE-SOLDERING WILL BE HIGHLY PREFERABLE.
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting functions with the assistance of information in the form of written or verbal descriptions/diagrams
- Conduct engineering change orders with minimal quality defects.
- Perform data input of required material.
- Perform quality inspections for all completed processes
- To Repair & test AC , DC Drives, Process Control Instruments, PLC, VFD and Process Control Instrumentation including HMI & Industrial Monitors.
- Electronic circuit debugging.
- Checking PCB signal integrity and transmission line circuitry.
- Selection of suitable analog and digital component for refurbishment of PCB.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Are you searching for a challenging and rewarding occupation? Autonum has career opportunities for experienced circuit board repair Engineers and Technicians. Specifically we are seeking Engineer, to join our rapidly growing department, with proven abilities in troubleshooting and repairing PCBs.
- Must have very clear Basic Knowledge of Electronics Components.
- Experience in Reading Schematics ,and able to us all various types of Testing Equipment.
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting, soldering, and repairing multi-layered circuit boards down to the component level, including but not limited to the removal and replacement of surface mount components.
- Must possess basic knowledge of electronic test equipment such as an oscilloscope, digital multi-meter, logic probe, and tracker.
- Current knowledge of ASIC, chip scale, BGA and other SMT technologies.
Ability to adapt to soldering under a microscope, learning enhanced soldering techniques, and using highly specialized equipment.
- Ability to view and handle very small components while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess good organizational, decision-making, and logical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams and technical manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
Apply Link :- Click here
Company Website :- Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.