Last Updated on 1 year by Rojgar samachar
ATS Infrastructure Ltd Recruitment 2022 | Billing Engineer | Diploma/Degree in Civil | B.Tech/B.E. |
Company Name :- ATS Infrastructure Ltd
ATS Group is consistently ranked as one of the most credible brands in North India in the Real Estate Sector. ATS family comprises of a dedicated workforce of over 4000 professionals, with industry experts across all their respective businesses. ATS has delivered 23 residential projects with tremendous success during the past two decades and is in the process of delivering 30+ residential and commercial projects during the next decade. During the past decade ATS Technology Group has established itself as the most trusted technology partner for real estate companies with well-recognized brands including Parametrique, Fusionnet, Comway and Agoraa are delivering state-of-the-art IoT, FTTH, Broadband, and PropTech solutions for across India. ATS Group is an equal opportunity employer where all employees share in the responsibility to treat everyone with respect and dignity. We encourage applicants across all disciplines to apply. We offer unique benefits including in-office daycare services for working mothers.
Position :- Billing Engineer
Qualification :- Diploma/Degree in Civil
Experience :- 5 – 8 years
Job Location :- Noida, Gurgaon/Gurugram
Salary :- Rs. 4,25,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Job Description :-
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge Preparation of BOQ (Item Rates), Rate analyses, Preparation of Measurements for Sub-contractor billing.
- Preparation and Certification of RA bills.
- Responsible for verification of certified RA bills
- Work on the cash outflow of the project to ensure the audit of, quantity of material inward and stock at site
- Work at sites to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors
- Good Knowledge of Quantity Calculation in residential/commercial projects etc. Material reconciliation based on actual bills, material procured at site and certification of actual stock at site.
- Monthly & Quarterly material reconciliation statements & Audit report preparation.
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.