Last Updated on 4 months by Rojgar samachar
Asian Paints Recruitment 2022 | Executive QA| Diploma | October 2022 |
Company Name :- Asian Paints Ltd
Asian Paints Limited is an Indian chemicals company head-quartered in Mumbai, India. It manufactures a wide range of paints for decorative and industrial use.Asian Paints is India’s largest paint company and Asia’s third largest paint company, with a turnover of Rs 140 billion. Besides Asian Paints,
Asian Paints Recruitment 2022
The group operates around the world through its subsidiaries Berger International Limited, Apco Coatings Limited, SCIB Paints and Taubmans.
Position :- Executive QA
Job Location :- Khandala, Maharashtra
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Paint, Chemical Engineering
Experience :- 1 – 3 years
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description :-
- Responsible for the effective implementation of laid down procedures and systems in the area of work.
- Responsible for ensuring implementation of laid down procedures by means of physical verification by self or subordinate and updating records.
- Expertise in working with SAP and other platforms.
- Responsible for maintaining all applicable documents in various forms like soft copy or hard copy as the case may be.
- Providing support to other departments in ensuring quality of the RM, PM, Intermediate or Finished Goods.
- Complying with the defined processes deployed by organization.
- Leading the team to bring improvements in area of work by Kaizen / Smart test.
- Support in conduct of Stock taking at every quarter end or as per the planned timelines as per the written guidelines.
- Ensuring asset care for all testing equipment and 5S of the area.
- Proposing SFIs (Suggestion For Improvement) wherever modification brings improvement to the process.
- Sending various MIS reports to respective stake holders to ensure proper and timely communication.
- Interaction with counter-part at other plant location for parallel implementation of best practices initiated by them and vice-versa.
- Interaction with Research and Technology department for technical inputs and building capability.
- To ensure hassle free work environment at Quality Assurance by self-engagement with other officers to help each other in their day-to-day activities.
- Understanding their concerns and help them in their concern area.
- Managing team of 6-7 team members and team leader for his team.
- Train lab members for the new test methods and new changes in the guidelines.
- Drive plants initiative in workplace along with team.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Disclaimer:- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.