Last Updated on 3 weeks by Rojgar samachar
Aarti Industries Walk In Interview 2023 | Technician | ITI Pass | January 2023 |
Company Name :- Aarti Industries Limited (AIL)
About :- Aarti Industries Limited (AIL) is a leading Indian manufacturer of speciality chemicals and pharmaceuticals with a global footprint. We combine process chemistry competence (recipe focus) with a scale-up engineering competence (asset utilisation) for creating a sustainable future.
Aarti Industries Walk In Interview
Over the last decade, AIL has transformed from an Indian company servicing global markets to a global entity with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in India. We manufacture chemicals used in the downstream manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, polymers, additives, surfactants, pigments and dyes.
Company Website :- www.aarti-industries.com
Electrical Technical Supervisor
• Instrumentation Technical Supervisor
• Mechanical Condition Monitoring Technician
• Electrical Operations Electrician
• Instrumentation Operations Technician
• Mechanical Utility Service Supervisor [Boiler Supervisor]
• Mechanical Utility Service Technician [Boiler Operator]
• DCS Supervisor
• QC Chemist
• Mechanical Utility Technician
• Mechanical Operations Supervisor
• ETP Operator
Job Location :- Kutch & Dahej
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Experience :- 3 to 6 Years
Job Description :-
Condition Monitoring Technician :
- Reconcile and tally the specifications of equipment details and tag number between master data sheets and equipment in actual
- Timely entry and maintenance of vibration data readings on routine basis in log sheets for their respective plants
- Capturing the pump bearing temperature and maintain necessary Documentation
Mechanical Technician :
- Complete daily routine activities related to arrangements for transferring different chemicals, operational problems arising in production system, various repair and maintenance for smooth operation and also ensure that all maintenance is to be carried with safety.
- Candidates should have appropriate knowledge of Valves, Pumps and other maintenance activities etc.
Please Note :-
- Years of Experience required is 3-6 Years.
- Candidates are requested to bring their Updated CV and Xerox copies of all the Educational and Experience certificates.
- 2 Passport Size color Photographs.
- Candidates interviewed at Aarti within 2 months of time may not appear again.
Walk In Interview Details :-
• Date : 18th January 2023
• Time : 09:30 AM to 04:00 PM
• Venue : Shriniketan-3, Beside Happy Residency, Behind Narmada Chokdi, Zadeshwar, Bharuch, Gujarat- 392001.
For More Details :- Click Here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.